Glucosamine-the prominent element in cartilage
Glucosamine is a basic element found in joint fluid and cartilage1. This is a naturally produced compound in the body. But as we age, our body’s ability to produce Glucosamine is reduced, and is important to be replenished to repair damaged cartilage.
Glucosamine is a proven joint supplement supported by doctors worldwide. Many medical studies show that for joint pain relief, we will have to maintain a daily intake of 1500mg of Glucosamine HCl for the best results2.
- Two tablets daily for effective cartilage repair
- Reduce long-term joint pain3
- Individual packaging, hygienic and convenient. 60 tablets per pack (one month's supply)
Manufactured in Australia
Available in Mannings, Watsons, CRCare and most pharmacies in Hong Kong.
- Clegg et al. (2006). New England Journal of Medicine. 23:354(8), 795-808.
- Zacher, et al. (2008). Current Medical Research & Opinion, 24(4), 925-950.
- Qiu et al. (2005). National Medical Journal of China. 85:43, 3067-70.
Voltaflex is a trade mark owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.